Requirements of company registration
1:-Name your company
- Search of company name:-In which the prohibited terms, identical name of existing companies, deceptive or inappropriate words will be checked.
- Nature of business:- it includes services of one’s company
- Name of directors:-
- Email of directors:-
- Phone number of directors:-
- Number of shares holders:-
- Declared Capital:-
- Identification of area of operation:-
- Address for correspondence:-
2:-Pay the fees for incorporation and register your company
Fee structure varies from company to company.
3:-Get a digital signature and make a company seal
The digital signature is granted by National Institutional Facilitation technologies (NIFT) can be obtained by using E-services of SECP.
4:-Register for income, sales and professional taxes
To register for income tax, you are supposed to apply for a national Tax Number (NTN) at the tax facilitation of the regional tax office (RTO) of the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR). The requirements for this application are
- NTN Form
- Proof of registration of company
- Memorandum and Article of association
- Bank account number
- Copies of NIC of company’s directors
- An attestation of business address